| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in April is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 52.6mm (2.1in) of liquid is transfered across on average 6 days.
- In April the blue above Yola is a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:15 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: