| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in August is hot at 26.45 °C (79.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in August is wettish with rain sometimes. Around 190.2mm (7.5in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 16 days.
- In August the blue above Yola is fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:32 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: