| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in December is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is transfered across on average 0.5 days.
- In December the skies in Yola are nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:44 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 1:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: