| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in February is very hot at 28.25 °C (82.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.9 °C (98.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 0.5 days.
- In February the blue above Yola is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:44 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 2:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: