| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in January is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 17.6 °C (31.7 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O falls across an average of 0.5 days.
- In January the skies in Yola are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:15 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:38.
- There are approximately 2:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: