| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in July is hot at 27.15 °C (80.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish with rain every now and then. Around 168.2mm (6.6in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 14 days.
- In July the skies in Yola are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:29 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: