| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in June is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 138.3mm (5.4in) of H2O is released across an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Yola is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:27 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:38.
- There are approximately 5:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: