| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in May is very hot at 30.45 °C (86.81 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.1 °C (97 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of water is dumped during on average 10 days.
- The skies in Yola are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:17 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: