| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in November is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 0.5 days.
- In November the skies in Yola are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:19 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:41.
- There are approximately 2:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: