| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in October is hot at 27.75 °C (81.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 51.4mm (2in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 6 days.
- In October the heavens above Yola are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:38 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 3:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: