| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yola in September is hot at 26.65 °C (79.97 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is faintly wet with rain once in a while. Around 180.7mm (7.1in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 15 days.
- The skies in Yola are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:05 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yola September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Yola, Nigeria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Yola: